Here are some of the many benefits of membership in the Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC:
- newsletters and electronic updates with important information about child care issues in BC
- a voice in shaping the child care advocacy movement in BC
- voting privileges at our Annual General Meetings
- invitations to work with, hear from and listen to fellow advocates
- membership with the CCCABC also includes membership with the Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada – our pan-Canadian sister advocacy organization
- most importantly, the opportunity to work with hundreds of others advocating for a non-profit child care system that is high quality, affordable, accessible, publicly funded, and accountable!
» Subscribe to the CCCABC broadcast list to receive campaign updates, news and notice of upcoming events via email.
PAY ONLINE NOW
OR COMPLETE AND PRINT THE FORM BELOW, and mail it with a cheque or money order to CCCABC.