Here are some of the many benefits of membership in the Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC:
- newsletters and electronic updates with important information about child care issues in BC
- a voice in shaping the child care advocacy movement in BC
- voting privileges at our Annual General Meetings
- invitations to work with, hear from and listen to fellow advocates
- membership with the CCCABC also includes membership with Child Care Now – our pan-Canadian sister advocacy organization
- most importantly, the opportunity to work with hundreds of others advocating for a non-profit child care system that is high quality, affordable, accessible, publicly funded, and accountable!
» Subscribe to the CCCABC broadcast list to receive campaign updates on the $10aDay Child Care Plan and notice of upcoming events via email.
PAY ONLINE NOW
OR COMPLETE AND PRINT THE FORM BELOW, and mail it with a cheque or money order to CCCABC.