If you care about quality, affordable, accessible child care in BC, consider becoming a child care advocate. There are some general articles about advocacy in the resources section of this web site.
In addition, child care advocates can:
- Participate in our current campaigns.
- Lobby all levels of government.
- Become a member of the Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC, and join other Advocates across the province working to improve our child care system. As a member you’ll receive newsletters and electronic updates with important information about child care issues in BC.
- Join or help to form a network of child care advocates in your region.
- Send us information about child care in your region – news, trends, strategies, successes and concerns are all welcome.
- Consider making a donation to support the Coalition’s work.