Here are some of the many benefits of membership in the Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC:
- newsletters and electronic updates with important information about child care issues in BC
- a voice in shaping the child care advocacy movement in BC
- voting privileges at our Annual General Meetings
- invitations to work with, hear from and listen to fellow advocates
- membership with the CCCABC also includes membership with Child Care Now – our pan-Canadian sister advocacy organization
- most importantly, the opportunity to work with hundreds of others advocating for a community-based child care system that is high quality, affordable, accessible, publicly funded, and accountable!
You may also send a cheque or money order for an annual membership payable to the “Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC”.
CCCABC, 2772 East Broadway. Vancouver, B.C. V5M 1Y8
Student/ Underemployed Membership
Group/ Organization Membership
Large Organization Membership
Do you like this page?